Sunday, August 21, 2011

First day of school and football pics

So... unfortunately school has started in Livingston Parish (yipee!) and the entire Carroll family heads back to the fun and excitement of education. I just snapped a few pics that morning, as I was probably still asleep halfway through first hour.

Here the girls get ready for their first day of 5th grade and 1st grade:



Here they are posing for Mom. This will be their last year ever of going to the same school. Starting next year, they will always be at different schools (sniff, sniff).


Here's Mark and I also. Can't you just see the joy and excitement on both our faces. (More like regret and nausea.)





Then last weekend we took the annual football family photos on team picture day. Here are the Carrolls, notice Katie's height:


And here are the girls in front of our fancy new stadium entrance. (to go with our fancy new turf field.) It looks really amazing. I'll have more pictures of that when we go to our first home game.














No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!