Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter

I didn't take many pictures on Easter, but I did get a few good ones.  What was really fun about this year, is Mark's cousin from Indiana came down to visit several members of his family, and he ended up spending Easter with us at my parents' house.  

Katie and Emma with their awesome Easter baskets from Paw paw and Juju:


Getting the crawfish ready - yummy!  Needless to say Mark's family from Indiana had never had crawfish before and they were great sports and did enjoy some. 


My little cajun girl peeling and eating some crawfish! 


Mark's cousin Steve, Mark and my dad: 


The crawfish before the boil - I always have to give a little biology lesson before we start! 


 Steve and Paw paw discuss their military experience.  They had quite a bit to talk about - great visiting!

The Carroll family:  "little" Katie, Mark, Steve, me, Katie (Steve's wife) and Emma: 


Cousin Steve with my folks: 


Mark with Katie and Steve:


The bunny cake for dessert (made by me!): 




No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!