Sunday, October 20, 2013

Girl Scouts at the Pumpkin Patch

Today, Emma's Girl Scout troop visited Mrs. Heather's Pumpkin Patch in Hammond (Albany-ish).  I had been there years ago for a preschool fieldtrip with Katie and Mark went a few years ago with Emma.  It was crazy packed, but once we got in, the weather was so nice, we had a relaxing afternoon.


Love this picture of my family:


Me and my sweetie by the nature trail:


We let the Brownie lead us on the nature trail:


Mark also enjoys the trail;  be careful Daddy!


Katie pushing Emma on the swing:


Katie took a great pic of Mark and I:


Can you spot the difference in the pictures?  Who was a Girl Scout???


Enjoying rolling down the hill:


Another great pic of the fam:


Emma loved the horse zip line:


We did finally meet up with her troop;  Check out these cuties!



No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!