Thursday, January 9, 2014

Jacket Jazz competetion


Katie's junior high dance team had their first competition this past Sunday at Southeastern and they did very well, and had a great time.  I think they got to see what some of these very dedicated high school teams do as far as style and practice to get a better grip on what it takes to compete at this level.  I loved watching all of the other teams perform and so did the girls (maybe dad... not so much!)


The girls and I before the competition:



Mark and Katie:


Waiting to go on before their pom routine:


The final pose of their pom routine:


Waiting to go on before their kick line routine:



During the kickline:




Waiting for the awards ceremony:



Katie and her team:


Here's to next year!  Geaux Jackets!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!