Saturday, October 18, 2014

Katie's last football game

 
So our junior high adventure with Katie is slowly coming to an end this year in 8th grade.  Tuesday night was her last football game to dance with the Jacket Jazz.  They actually didn't "dance" at halftime b/c it was homecoming and they just kind of accented the band while the court was presented.  I did get some good pictures, though.
 
Mark and his girls:


This is more of a realistic picture of our family:


Yup.. I am that short.  In fact Katie has started almost cuddling over me like a parent:


Katie and Jessie:


Katie and some of her teammates:



Katie is he tallest one next to the band:



Like I said, not much dancing going on this night, but now we can move onto basketball season, and I should be able to get some cute pics soon. Geaux Jackets!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Her ass hole must taste so fucking yummy

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!