Saturday, December 6, 2014

The girls' birthday

The girls turned 10 and 14 this week, and have sort of gotten used to having the same birthday.  Mark and I had a little surprise planned for them this year (and no, it wasn't a Disney trip - I could never keep that secret - sharing the planning with them is too much fun).  Here are some pics from the family celebration the other night:
 
 
My goose can not smile "normal"

The mandatory "gangsta" pose

Jovi shares in the celebration too

So at this point, after they had opening their other presents (they both got Kindle Fire's), we surprised them with one other little treat - tickets to see Hunter Hayes the next night.  They were so excited!



 
The yummy cookie cake from our new American Cookie Co in Denham:




The concert ended up being tons of fun the next night, but I only took pics with my phone.  I will download those later!  Happy birthday you two crazy girls!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!