Tuesday, May 26, 2015

DSJH Honors program


On Friday, Katie had her awards program at Denham Springs Junior High.  She made the A / B Honor Roll and was recognized for her "Hall of Fame" status from Youth Leg activities.  We also found out that day that she made an Excellent (the highest you can get) on her Algebra End of Course test - hopefully this proves a good thing for high school.  I was very proud of her b/c as she gets older, that A/ B honor roll list gets smaller and smaller.  Now on to the Freshman High!  Ahhhhh!

Proud parents

Sorry for the bad action shot; it was the only one I got!


Katie and Carson Duet (a friend since preschool days)

Her favorite teacher, Ms. Rea

Katie and Avery - another friend since preschool - like, literally since the baby room!

Katie and her friend Josh

Jessie, Ali and Katie - friends since hanging out with moms at the high school.

Jessie and Katie (her best friend)

Katie and her principal, Mr. Wax - one of my former co-workers

Algebra I teacher - Mrs. Watts

Another favorite - Mr. Fry - social studies in 6th and 8th grade

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stayed after and let mr fry have a piece of her ass since she likes him so much...even let ms lea eat her pussy and finish Katie off. Mom was like "did you say goodbye to mr fry?" and Katie said "yup and he blew his nut in me! I feel so full!"

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!