Saturday, March 5, 2011

Southdowns parade

Mark was playing ball in Monroe this weekend, so the girls and I make plans to go to the Southdown's parade with Nannie Kim b/c her house is just a few blocks off the route. It had been a few years since I had been to a parade, and I was very excited. The rain made it a little wet, so I didn't take too many pictures (not to mention that I didn't bother to check the battery on my camera, which was very low), but here are a few.

Emma and Mr. Richard (one of her most favorite people in the world!):





(cousin) Jason, Emma, Nannie Kim and Katie wait for the start of the parade:



... ditto with me instead of Nannie Kim:



Kim and Richard with Richard's brother and sister in law, Jimmy and Marie. Jimmy might be Emma's new favorite person. They were messing with her until she belly laughed - too funny.




That's all the pics. We had a good time and now I'm thinking about the St. Patrick's Day parade! Laissez les bon temps roulez, y'all.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!