Sunday, April 10, 2011

Emma's Kindergarten fieldtrip

Friday, Mark and I both played hookie from school to go on Emma's fieldtrip to the Baton Rouge zoo. I figured with our upcoming budget cuts for next year, we'll never have subs, so I better milk it while I can. It ended up being a great day and we really enjoyed it. Here is one of only about 3 actual animal pictures that I took. Most of my pics are of my beautiful child, of course. The flamingos: Emma and her daddy:

This is really the only shot I got of the whole class. We kind of toured on our own with our little group, so this was before we got rolling:



Emma and her BFF, Addie:



At the entrance of the zoo:




Emma and Addie check out the otters. They were really active when we got there, so it was too cute to see them swimming around:


This is Emma and Addie with Russell who was assigned to Mark and I's group. He was about a head shorter than Emma and too precious. We fell in love with him and really enjoyed hanging out with him. He's Mark's new buddy!




Silly picture:



Emma, Cameron (who's mom teaches with Mark and I) and Addie at the playground. Emma doesn't know this, but there was a petting zoo right behind this that she didn't even know about! (tee-hee-hee):


Russell, Addie and Emma with Toni, who was officially in Addie's group - we all kinda walked together:


Mark messing around with Addie:




... then of course, Emma had to have her turn, and I think Russell is "defending her honor" here:




Emma and Aidan right before we leave. (He is her sometimes boyfriend!) Don't tell Daddy!



No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!