Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's day 2011

There were lots of secrets and whispering around the Carroll house this past week because for some reason the girls were very excited about Mother's day this year. They made lots of cards at home and school which they presented to me this morning. Katie had made some coupons at school for free car washes and vacuuming and so forth. I have already taken advantage of a few of those.

Here I am with breakfast in bed. (don't I look hot?):


The delicious breakfast fixed by Katie and Mark:



Emma before we left for church. She looked like a "little lady" to me in this pic:






This was supposed to be Katie's and I's "self portrait", but I didn't realize she was making this lovely face!




The Carroll girls before church - notice Katie's height!




Eating at LaCarretta's after church:










Emma picked up the check after we ate and said "I got this":






Hope everyone out there had a lovely Mother's day. I sure did. By the way, did I mention that we will be setting sail with Mickey Mouse 2 weeks from today! I can't believe it is almost here!













No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!