Sunday, May 1, 2011

The new "water park"

Our new "water park" (and I use that term generously) opened this week, and the girls and I visited Friday. It is a really nice facility, but my aggravation with it, is that it is connected to a brand new work out/ swim facility that the Carrolls seriously considered joining.... then we found out the 'water park' was not included. They are also not selling a summer pass, and you can't leave and reenter in one day. It will cost the girls and I $15 a pop every time we visit. Is it nice... yes, is it Blue Bayou... uh... no!

Anyway, here are some pics:





Katie and Emma on the lazy river (aka... the lazy small circle):




Katie in the lazy 'river':



Playing in the water playground:





The girls before we left:





I know, I'm a big talker.... we'll be there once a week this summer!







No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!