Thursday, November 10, 2011

Halloween 2011

So it was Halloween time in the Willows again this year, and as usual, it was crazy crowded.  (I wish my neighborhood carded for this event!)  The girls looks precious this year, and I finally convinced Katie to wear one of her dance costumes that we pay so dearly for.  Here she is in her "We Go Together" tap costume from the recital:

Emma in her witch costume (If I had a nickel for every variation of a witch costume I have bought over the years....)

The girls with Mr. Norman's granddaughter, Kayleigh.  (he's our neighbor)

The girls walking down the road.  Funny story... I took one other picture like this, but it didn't make the blog b/c  Emma was picking at her bum!  (I think the skirt bugged her the whole night... or maybe it was just a wedgie!)


Making a pitstop at the house to drop off some candy before we start the 2nd leg of our journey:


Earlier that week we visited the infamous "blow up guy" down the road:


 Its so scary... Ahhhh!




Awwww!  Now who's favorite float was this one?


My child can make the craziest faces!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!