Thursday, October 27, 2011

Amersons in town!

So last weekend, Nannie Jane, Uncle Scott and Grant came in town to meet Emily for the LSU - Auburn game.  For those you who read this and don't know the history.  Jane is my sister and her oldest goes to school at Auburn (I know, we try not to tell too many people about this black sheep of the family!)  That Friday, my sister convinced me to play hookie from school and hang out.  We went to Dad and Judy's to visit after Dad had some minor surgery and then that night we met at Sammy's to eat drink and "be merry".  Jane and Scott also had some friends from BR meet there too.  It was a great time.

Here are the girls with Jane and Emily:



Here are Grant and Emily (my niece and nephew) - Grant has gotten so tall!


Emma and her cousins:


Me and Jane:


Emily opening some early Birthday presents:


Emily with her Timon present from Grant (along with The Lion King DVD)


The "Weimer girls":  Emily, Jane, Katie, me and Emma (below):


What a great weekend!  Oh, and as most of you know, Emily's team EMBARRASSED themselves the next day in Tiger Stadium.  So sorry Em, GEAUX TIGERS!!  (and I mean the 'right' tigers, the purple and gold ones!!!)

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!