Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving at Nannie Kim's house

Thanksgiving day started out as usual - Macy's parade, Monkey bread and then we headed off to lunch at Nannie Kim's house.  We are so thankful for many things:


Our sweet rescued dog - Jovi: we love you!

Emma showing Jovi how much we love her

Most days I'm even thankful for these crazy girls!

Thankful for my family. (and the timer setting on my camera!)

Thankful for the kid's table (even if you still have to sit there when you attend Medical School!)

Thankful for the great food!

Thankful for the Pinterest projects.

Thankful for my dad turning 75 on Thanksgiving day.

Thankful that I'm still the favorite child, even if my oldest sister tried to buy dad's love (tee hee!)

Thankful for nephews who can still make my kids laugh with  a beat box ap on their phone.

Thankful for family (of course)

Thankful for my parents

Thankful for my kids (again)

(ditto)

Thankful for a mean after lunch game of Yatzee!

Thankful that I can rematch my nephew at Christmas and beat his butt!
We had a great time this year!  I am stuffed and exhausted as I write this!  Hope everyone had a great day.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!