Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Houmas House dinner

 A few days after Christmas the "adults" in the family had a very nice dinner at Houmas House plantation home.  The meal was amazing and the home is beautiful. Obviously it was dark outside, so I didn't get a lot of pictures of the grounds, but we have decided we definitely need to return with the girls during the day.

Mark and I before the meal:


Many of the statues on the ground were "decorated" for the season!



 My roasted beet salad.  The crab meat was huge!


My parents:


The entire crew:



The palate cleansing sorbet (vodka included!)



The filet Mark and I both got:


The picture of my dessert didn't come out great, but it was a delicious apple galette!  We had a great time before Jane and Scott and the kids had to go home to Dallas.  Happy New year!


No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!