Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas activities 2012

This blog is a mixture of some of our Christmas festivities since we got out of school for the holidays.  First, we visited the inflatables guy down the street from us (or as my kids say, the blow-ups!):





Here is our tree decorated.  Our tree is a mixture of collected ornaments from when Mark and I were little and ornaments we have collected on trips and gifts from others and so forth.


Jovi and the tree: 


I was trying to get a picture of Jovi with our lights outside and everytime I snapped the picture she turned to the side! 

Christmas morning opening gifts: 


Katie and her new hairstying "head" known as Sarah: 



Katie and her new iPod Touch: 


Mark opening his gifts: 


The girls and their candy cigarettes (bad, I know, but its an inside joke from our beach trip): 


When nannie Jane got in town we did Weimer Christmas the day after Christmas.

Paw paw and Katie: 


Nannie Jane with Uncle Scott and Grant and Emily: 


Emma and her Toto: 


A mean game of Apples to Apples: 


The entire Weimer clan: 






No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!