Saturday, July 5, 2014

4th of July festivities

For the Fourth of July this year, Mark and I decided to have some family and friends over for a small gathering.  We even bought a   fancy kiddie pool (like the kind with a filter but only about 2 feet deep) for the little ones.  It ended up being kind of nice weather and we had a great time.

My patriotic cupcakes:


Yummy oreo truffles:


Katie and Emma with the Williams girls, Avery and Morgan:


Katie with Paw paw and Juju:


Emma with the grands too:


Katie and I's non cellular selfie:


Nannie Kim and Katie:


Nannie Kim, Katie and Mr. Richard:


The Weimer girls love their Ultra:


Emma in the fancy resort style pool:


Jovi sits amongst the coaches' discussion:


Aunt Denise even drove down from North La:


Late night swim to watch all the neighbors' fireworks:


I was trying to get a picture of the girls in the pool with some fireworks in the background, but it didn't quite work, oh well!



No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!