Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter break festivitites!

Well, the girls and I really enjoyed the week off for Easter and hate to go back to school, but duty calls! I wish I could say the same for Mark, but it was a tough baseball week this week. He did win a mean game of our "Magic Kingdom" board game Saturday night, though (tee-hee)!

We finally painted Emma's rooom this week. It has been postponed for quite some time b/c of the height of the walls as seen in this picture. The pink color came out perfect. I know it looks a little "hot pink" in the pictures, but it is the great shade of deep rose. It looks great with her new rug (a "Q" purchase, for those of you who know what that means!)






I was really very pleased with the outcome of our project.

Here the girls are Easter day with their baskets.



Here we are with Paw Paw and Juju that night for dinner:



And here they are with Nannie Kim and Mr. Richard:

We also saw "How to Train a Dragon" this week and I highly recommend it. It was one of the best kids movies I've seen in a long time. You have to see it in 3D to really enjoy it b/c of all the flying scenes - really sweet movie with a great theme!




1 comment:

Michelle said...

Welcome to the blog world! I have been MIA since our Disney vacation. But I am back and was so glad to see you now have a blog :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!