Monday, April 19, 2010

Look how cute!


Not much special this weekend... the usuals, baseball and dancing. Mark and "his boys" (as the girls say), are struggling right now, but still remain highly ranked in the power ratings b/c of his difficult schedule and having defeated some highly ranked teams. Girls are having extra practices for the dance recital (did I mention it is over two months away!) on Saturdays now, so we spend quite a bit of time at Jean Leigh. Emma is still wavering over whether she will take next year. I have a feeling once she starts some tumbling, it may be more her speed. Anyway, I just snapped this picture of the girls before church Sunday and thought they looked too sweet. We also got our dance pictures back today, so I'll be getting those to all of you! Take care, Missy!











No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!