Saturday, August 7, 2010

As summer comes to an end

So as soon as we got back from San Antonio, we hit the ground running with events. Unfortunately school is now started, and I wish I felt more rested!

The Saturday after we got back from vacation, my college group and I got together to eat and drink because our "distant" member, Lesley was in town from Denver for a few weeks. After we coordinated all of our schedules, we decided to eat at Portabello's (very good) and then have a few drinks afterwards at Sullivan's? I think it was. Going to a bar type establishment made me happy I am out of the dating game. I think if I was ever single again ( God forbid), I would just adopt cats and become the "weird cat lady". Dating at 40 looks like way too much work for me!

Here is the only picture I took:

Anne Marie, Susan, Eleanor, Missy and Lesley




Wednesday night both of the girls had Open House at Northside. Here is a picture in the new All Purpose facility of the girls with Charleigh, who's mom teaches with me at Denham:




This is Katie and Emma's principal, Mrs. Anderson, who also happens to be our down-the-street neighbor:





Here is Katie on her first morning of school this past Friday. I can't get over how old she looks:



... and her is Katie and Emma. Emma is going back to her daycare for one week b/c Kindergarten doesn't start for another week. Check back for pictures of Emma in her "big girl school" uniform next week!






1 comment:

Lesley said...

Hi Missy...It's Lesley! I had a great time seeing you all last week. Sorry we didn't get pool time with the girls. I still can't believe school starts so EARLY!

I have you in my blog reader now, so I'm your most recent voyeur. :>

Now you've inspired me to get my blog back up to date.

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!