Sunday, February 13, 2011

Earrings and babies and softball, oh my!

So we had a very eventful schedule this weekend, but not in a bad way! Friday was relaxing, but then we hit the roads running Saturday morning. First we headed off to the mall to get Emma's ears pierced, AGAIN! Katie and Emma both got them done about a year and a half ago, but both of them got pretty infected when we took them out. After they closed up, Katie never expressed that she wanted to get them redone, but Emma has been asking me about it for months, so we finally went this weekend. I forgot to bring my camera into the mall, but here are two after pictures:





... and a 'sidewards' view ( as emma would say):







After the mall, we dropped Katie off at a friends house in Baton Rouge, and Emma and I came home to meet up with Mrs. Julie and baby Sarah on a stroll. We found out that someone likes Barbies!










Emma and baby Sarah:



I title this one: " No, baby Sarah, don't put that one in your mouth!"




Saturday night, we met some of our coworkers at Big Mike's to eat after Mark's baseball scrimmage. Yummy as always!
Sunday we went out to North Park (with a million other people). The girls wanted to play at the park and Mark threw the softball with Katie who wants to play softball at Northside. We also walked around the path by the pond.

By the walking path:






Swinging in the park:



Katie throwing the softball with dad:












1 comment:

Julie said...

Sarah was loving the barbies!! Glad to see Katie playing softball...it's no basketball, but I guess I can live with that! ;0)

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!