Saturday, December 8, 2012

Father daughter dance for Girl Scouts

The Girl Scouts in our area sponsored a Winter Wonderland / LSU themed dance for the girls and their "special guy" (father, grandfather, uncle etc...), and every since Emma found out about it, she was so pumped up.  Originally when we found out when it was, Mark and I thought we were going to be out of town for the High School football finals in New Orleans, but Mark (being the great dad that he is), decided we could come home a night early so that he could go to the dance (enter 'Awwww' here!).  Emma was so excited, you would have thought it was Christmas.  I only got to snap a few pics, because of course, I wasn't allowed at the dance!


My pretty girl in her purple sparkly outfit

Dressed to the LSU / winter theme:

Daddy and his girl

Emma (and Mark) said they had a great time, with food and crafts and some serious dancing.  Would love to have been a fly on the wall at that party!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dressed like a slut

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!