Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Easter Beach Trip

The Carrolls do very little vacation wise in the Spring b/c of Mark's schedule, but this year the girls and I decided to make a quick jaunt to the beach b/c... well, I deserved it!  Teaching AP this year has taken up most of my weekend time and I decided I needed a little getaway.  I am always getting emails for specials and such, so we spend a few nights in Orange Beach.  Mark joined us for about 36 hours, and we ended up having a great time.  It was a little cold when we first got there, but we got plenty of sun and the girls even got in the freezing water:


We had to do our traditional egg dying in the condo:
 




My beach beauty!





Once again, normal pictures are hard to come by:



Emma and I discovered "Patrick" down the beach from our condo.  I originally thought he was plastic.. until he moved!


A rare sweet moment between sisters:








Our attempt at an Olaf in the sand:

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!