Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Youth Leg with Denham Springs Junior High

Katie followed in her mother's footsteps this year in participating in the Youth Legislature experience at the old State Capitol.  We did this when I was in Junior High at St. George and it was lots of fun.  She and several of her friends had a great time writing and defending a bill in this mock session.  Katie's bill was about revamping Common Core (who's a teacher's kid?).  She is looking forward to participating again next year.  She and several of her friends were selected to the "Hall of Fame" for their participation.  I drove them the 2nd day so I got to take a few pictures:
 










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's hot now give those 2 girls a bed and a toy

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!