Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's day at the New Orleans zoo

Last year, for the first time, we went to the New Orleans Zoo for Mother's day and had a great time, so I told Mark I'd like to do that again.  We were hesitant b/c of the weather, and we did get sprinkled on a little bit, but we put on the Disneyworld yellow ponchos and persevered!  We only needed them for a few minutes so it was actually kind of nice and overcast and not too hot.  Here are some pics.  Once again, I can not reemphasize enough my childrens' inability to take "normal" pictures.  Also, Katie decided after the first crane pose picture that she was going to imitate every statue animal picture she could find - thus the following:

















 Not sure why, but they had a giant macaroni in the middle of the zoo - some promotional thing I assume:


No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!