Friday, May 28, 2010

City girl garden

Okay, so I've got a lot to post since we went on a quick beach trip, so check back daily b/c I have several things to add about our eventful lives! Well, being the biology teacher that I am, I am trying to teach my children to appreciate where some of our food comes from... okay really, I bought the plant so they would stop whinning at Home Depot when we were buying paint for Emma's room. Anyway, we have actually had some luck with our little tomato plant (did I mention neither of my girls like tomatoes?)
Here's the beginning of our bounty:
Here is our first tomato:

Here are the girls with the produce they would never think to consume:



And here is the plant with some more "baby" tomatoes growing on it:

Katie wants to make salsa with them, but I don't know if we will quite get enough for that!



No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!