Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's day Livingston Parish style!

I'll get to the Livingston Parish "style" in just a minute. For mother's day, Dad and the girls took Mama to Longhorn steak house here in Denham to eat. We had a great meal (and a lovely new Margarita flavor too, I must add! ) Here are the girls and I before we left:



Here we are outside the restaurant:




.... and here's the Livingston Parish part, a nice family photo in front of Bass Pro! I know this picture is horrible of us, but I was trying to get a nice Christmas photo to send my big city friends of what we do here in "the parish". No... really, literally we went to Bass Pro and "walked around" after dinner. This is actually what my children WANTED to do after we ate. It gets better too. I don't have a photo of this, but my two sweet little princess type girls came home with fish pillows as big as Emma. I haven't gotten a picture of them yet, but they are literally as big as Emma.


... did I also mention that when I went to the post office the other day to buy stamps, there were some men mailing CHICKENS in the Post office? Well, actually they were roosters b/c they were cock a dooodle dooing! The best part was watching all of the new people coming in and hearing the first chicken. Everyone thought it was a cell phone.

... only in the LP!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!