Thursday, July 23, 2015

A few hotel pics

Before we left the last day I did take a few pics around the hotel, and a few while we listened to a DJ in the bar / lobby area.  The girls enjoyed the line dances and Emma also hula hooped.  This resort is really lovely - nicely landscaped and shaded and small compared to most other resorts.










That's pretty much the end of the pictures on my "regular" camera.  I think I am going to make a separate post with my cell phone pictures, and then another post with Disney's photo pass pictures.  I also took a few videos while we were there, but I haven't even looked at them yet b/c my mini video camera was almost out of power when we left.  So just a few more to come!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!