Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Morning off, riding horses and MK night!

So on this trip, we wanted to try something new, and Emma has gotten into riding horses through her Girl Scout activities.  I was kind of surprised when I mentioned it to Katie that she was actually interested in it.  So the next day- after sleeping late, we headed to Fort Wilderness campgrounds to ride a trail ride.  I had never been to Disney's campground before.  It is super nice.  The only problem is that they don't let you take pictures and video on the rides (which is for safety purposes of course), so I just got a few pics before the girls took off:




A personal favorite picture:




After the trail ride, we ate at the campgrounds (also very good), and then headed back to the hotel to rest up for our 2nd MK night.  I had gotten some late afternoon Fast Passes for meet and greets with Tinkerbell (a first for us) and the talking Mickey at Town Hall.  I have more pics of these from my Disney Photo Pass, which I will post later, but here are a few cute ones:








Love this picture of my family - funny story - I was trying to capture this touching moment, and Katie kept turning around.  So technically this is a little posed, but cute, nonetheless!



That evening we had a "fancy" meal at the California Grill at the top of the Contemporary resort.  Once again, I only took a couple of pics:



 Yeah.. I know his eyes are closed, but I look good:

My "fancy" beet and citrus salad - yes, I love beets - its true! 

That evening we watched some fireworks from the restaurant and then headed home.  The next day will be Animal Kingdom!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!