Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas - part 1

Because I am the family photographer, I am in very few photos, which is fine, but every now and then I'd like a family photo of the whole family. So, Christmas Eve when we got dressed for church, I decided I might try the timer on my camera and get a picture of the four of us. So here is Katie and Emma in fron of the tree:




And here is the family photo:




Nice... huh? (I should have married a shorter man).


Then, Christmas morning, the girls were up at some INSANE hour, but I made them wait to open up anything. Finally around 7, then couldn't stand it any longer and we had to get up! Here they are opening some presents (I think this was one labeled to both of them):


Here we are with the grand prize from Santa. The Barbie house. Much nicer than the first place Mark and I lived in! Santa was very tired after putting this one together (....I would imagine).









The girls have really enjoyed playing with this one. We have a very Barbie house right now (poor Mark!)

The girls also got new American Girl dolls. These are so pretty. Katie got Felicity:



And Emma got her friend, Elizabeth.




These will be great when we visit Nannie Jane next month in Dallas and go to the American girl store there.


Didn't take too many pics of Mark b/c he was reading the book I got him, but here is one.




Jovi also got a stocking full of treats. Here she is with a new chew toy. Her favorite is one of those furry animals that you put an empty water bottle in. She loves it. I'll have to get a picture of that one:





And here is the sexy author of this blog with her new Rachael Ray cook book and her new one cup coffee maker. Mark and I have been using the coffee maker every afternoon. (maybe not so great for a coffee addict like myself!







Stay tuned for part 2 about Christmas night at Nannie Kim's house!






No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!