Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Nutcracker 2010

So this past weekend was the Nutcracker ballet that Katie danced in (with the Baton Rouge Ballet). Last year was her first year to do this, and she really enjoys it. She gets to meet girls from other schools and be part of an amazing production. This year was the 50th anniversary of the BR Ballet's version of the Nutcracker and it was super. We don't get to take any pictures during the performance and the costumes don't ever come home with us, so I told Katie to take a bunch of pictures in her costume back stage. I sent her with an old camera, and she came home with a bunch of bad close ups of her friends' faces!! She did take these 2 with her iTouch, and they aren't that great, but at least you can see a little of the costume. She was a cook and the dance was super cute:

Katie and Danielle:



Katie and her new buddy London:






The annual post - Nutcracker photo with the family. That's my sister Kim by Mark and my stepmom Judy and my dad:



The family unit:




My other sister Jane and my niece Emily were in town from Plano to visit also. They missed the "family photo" b/c they were visiting with some old friends:



After the show we all went eat at Parrain's. Here Nannie Jane toasts Katie who was about the fall asleep at the table (no, she didn't have any beer!):




Nannie Kim and Emily:




Later that night (or maybe the next morning), Jovi fell asleep on the sleeping bag in the living room, and Emma put her blanket on her. She loved it!











No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!