Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Disney Photopass pics

So if you have been to Disney lately, you know they offer a Photopass option, which is basically a card that they scan every time their photographers take a picture of you.  If you individually buy these pictures they are very pricey (like 14 bucks a 5x7), but you can order a CD of all of them (and its cheaper if you pre-order it - which of course I do).  It's still not cheap, but when you are the major photographer of every trip, its the only way I get to be in family pics.  I got the CD from Disney in the mail the other day, so here are some of our favorite family pics.
















That's Emma and I in the middle row to the far left:













No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!