Wednesday, June 1, 2011

First day on the Disney Dream!

So we left our hotel around 9:30 or so Sunday morning, and Disney's terminal was right around the corner from it. This was my first picture of the Dream in person. It was magnificant.

After we got off the shuttle, we had to climb one set of stairs to check in. I grabbed this picture of the girls before we went in - glad I did, I thought it came out cute. (Interesting point, right after we turned away from this picture, we ran into one of Mark's ball players going on the cruise... small world, huh?)


The terminal: check in was easy, of course, would expect nothing less from the well-run machine known as Disney!




A small model of the ship:





The girls outside the terminal checking out the ship before we board:





Mark and I waiting in front of "the ears" before we board:






We headed up to deck 11 eleven to eat lunch at Shutters buffet, and the first thing we saw when we got off the elevator was the pool area - amazing!







Eating lunch at Shutters - our first meal on the ship. This would be one of our favorite places to visit b/c it was right by the pool area.





Yummy Key Lime pie!




The amazing lobby / Atrium of the Dream:



That's it for now, tomorrow I'll show you the Oceaneer's Club and Lab (kids' clubs) that we toured the first day. Later.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!