Sunday, June 19, 2011

Off the cruise and on to the Nickelodeon Hotel

So... sad as it is, all good things must come to an end. The nice thing about this vacation is that it had a second part to it... the Nickelodeon hotel (which my kids love).

Here is our cabin TV showing our complete route:


Katie after she took her braids out:



Katie and Emma on Blue's Clue's thinking chair:





Katie and Emma with Blue:





The girls got air brushed tattoos by the pool. Emma:







Katie:





Emma and Sponge Bob:






Emma with Patrick and Sponge Bob:




Katie and Emma with Sandy Cheeks (we actually figured out where the characters came out from "backstage" and 'snuck' this quick pic with Sandy so we didn't have to wait in line. (Emma and I had waited 1/2 hour for Sponge Bob):






Katie with a slime shake by the pool:








I realized I didn't take too many pictures by the pool, or of our room. We had been here once before and I guess I didn't even think about it. I've got some pool videos up on my new You Tube page. Check it out! www.youtube.com/user/luvwdw25

Next post should be our day at Universal's Islands of Adventure.



No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite things are LSU, the beach and Disneyworld!